TRAY 27 Lower teeth done



Heres my new update for 29 March 11. I finished my lower trays already and all I had to do was wear my new tray 27 for my upper teeth. I feel some stress on my left front tooth. However, thats a good sign, that the gap is closing. I now only have 4 trays left!! wow. Im gonna finally pay off my remainder 1500 euro on my next visit. The treatment is expensive but worth it so far. I've been more confident will my smile during interactions with people. Ive taken several pictures with me revealing all of my teeth minus the wisdom teeth that were taken out when I was 19. And I'm really happy to be a present testimony of what invisalign can do. here's tray 27.

Comments

  1. just saw ur first pics and the difference is AMAZING! invisalign is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww good results !!!

    i am now on my 9th set out of 27 ,,i can see a slight difference with invisalign alligners on but when i take them off my teeth seem the mae as before ...is this normal? also did u experience gum bleeding during your treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i didnt experience any gum bleeding at all. The teeth need about a week to completely move into their new position. So give the trays time to work their magic. As you progress throught the trays you will see a big diffrence with your teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts