TRAY 26


Hello, readers today is the 20 of March and I am wearing tray 26! I usually update my blog in a regular fashion but my PC had some issues and I've been working more than normal. However, his is the last tray for my lower teeth. Today I went in for my annual dental checkup and guess what?lol  NO CAVITIES. I know that sounds kinda corny and immature to hear. But I say this because before I began my invisalign treatment, I've heard of people experiencing cavities because of the trays. The trays cover your teeth for a long period of time and can hinder the normal flow of saliva that naturally cleans your teeth. On the other hand if you are not brushing regularly then food can be trapped between the trays and your teeth, and thats not good for your dental hygiene. This will lead to cavities. Honestly, in the beginning I've been brushing after I eat religiously, but that got really tedious for me and sometimes inconvenient. So as a substitute I would chew orbit gum and drink water and at night I'd be sure to brush my teeth as well as in the morning.


    On my next visit my orthodontist, will be taking impressions of my lower teeth and taking the ''buttons'' off of my lower teeth. Later on a metal wire will be placed on the back of my teeth, from canine to canine so that I can keep my lower teeth straight. So after this tray I will just receive upper trays from 27 of 31 to 31 to 31. It seemed like just yesterday that I put on my first invisalign tray and now I'm finish with my lower set WOW. ok heres tray 26.

Comments

Popular Posts