TRAY 30



My journey seems to almost be over,mmmmm just makes me think back to the first day I wore invisalign; my teeth have changed in such a way that words can not describe,lol. On this particular tray I experienced some pain, sort of like when I wore my first tray. At first everything seemed normal with no pain at all but as I began to take the tray on and off through out the day, I gradually felt the tenderness on my 2 front teeth. This is why I wear my new trays at night and sleep in them to make the transition easier. But as of now I'm in no discomfort or pain because 3 days have passed. I also gave a partial payment towards my invisalign cost. I spent 1000 euros, ughhhhh,lol. It really doesn't make things better when the dollar vs. the euro is like comparing a diamond to cubic zirconium. However, I only have 500 euro more to pay and thats it.  I was also took a mold of my lower teeth so that I can start wearing my retainer.And I got the attachments shaved off, yeahh; my  lower teeth look normal now.  I was expecting to get a fixed retainer, so I didn't have to worry about accidentally losing the removable retainer. But my orthodontist informed me about  the disadvantages of having a fixed retainer, so I guess I'll be wearing the removable retainer. I know this will pretty much be for the rest of my life. And I pray that I not lose it and wear it as recommended. Because I have heard of lots of cases were patients teeth have relapsed because of their failure to wear their retainer. I've paid out of my pocket in euros without insurance so, the retainers will be my new friends for life. Well heres the tray before the last tray # 30!!!

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I'm so excited for you. I've been following your blog and you amaze me every update.

    Congratulations on such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you wear your retainers 24/7 or is it at night only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My doctor instructed me to only wear my retainer at night. I dont actually know the reason for this, but I will get a answer on Monday when I get them from my doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg your teeth look AMAAAAZING!!

    Im an invisalign patient too and i know how hard it is not being able to smile and stuff like that. My confidence has improved A LOT. I just dont like the attachments and think about them each time i smile and get worried that ppl might notice them but it still has made a huge improvement confidence wise.

    What has it done for your confidence? Do you smile more now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea I smile a lot more now than I used to, I guess the next thing to learn is how to smile. Because sometimes I can find myself exhibiting a ''fake smile'',lol. I dont feel self conscience as much anymore either. Im just waiting for the last tray to get here, so I can see my complete smile. Thanx to everybody who comments, it means a lot to have people relate to my experience and give praise and encourage me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show us the result pleaaaaase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts