TRAY 25



Today is the 28 of February and I'm wearing tray 25. Im only one tray away from finishing my lower teeth. Im pretty excited about that too. Too add to that, my birthday is this saturday the 5 of March. Ive been smiling a lot more in my pictures. I went to venice and took lots of pictures with my friends. People who know that Im wearing invisalign have seen a big diffrence with my teeth. Some people say that invisalign is painful, but in my case not at all. There is some discomfort within the 3days of wearing a new tray, but other than thats it. Some trays I dont even feel discomfort, just the tightness. I have come a long way with this treatment and just cant wait to finish the journey. I have an annual dentist appointment coming up March 15. I wonder how thats going to be, please God, no cavities,lol. well here is tray 25

Comments

  1. Hi, Will!

    I am about to start my invisalign treatment in a couple of weeks. I took the impressions/x-rays/photos/etc just waiting on the clincheck. how long did it take for your treatment to start after the initial consultation/impressions. As you can tell, I can't wait to start my treatment.

    However, my major concern is the "visibility" of the aligners. I know they are virtually invisible but do they make your teeth shiny/weird...otherwise noticeble that you are wearing aligners? Also, since I have gaps (also on both my top and bottom teeth) i was wondering if the plastic in between the gap-area would be as visible as on your previous pics. my job requires a lot of talking and communicating with customers would it affect (aside for minor lisp) my speech? sorry for the many, many questions. I just think that you, as a person who been through this process, would know more about these questions than any one else.

    thanks!!!

    Tima

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to wait 6weeks after the impression and x-rays before I finally received my invisalign trays. It may take a longer if you are not satisfied with the clinic check the first time. The aligners are not easily visible, unless you are standing 4inches away from a person while you are talking to them,lol. If you look at my first tray I had a large gap, and it could potentially be visible, because of the saliva that accumulates in that area.
    I think the trays give a slightly gloss appearance, however its nothing that sticks out like a sore thumb by any means. If people dont know that you have invisalign chances are they wont really notice at all. But no one really knew I was wearing invisalign except my close friends, because sometimes I would try to take out my trays without anyone looking instead of going to the restroom,lol.
    The lisp is something that you will experience because you have to adjust to wearing the aligners. Once you are familiar with the trays in your mouth it will go away.
    Good luck with your invisalign journey.
    I hope I answered your questions, thanks for viewing my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts