tray 24



Today is Feb 15, 2011 and I'm wearing my new tray 24. I only have 3 months left of my treatment and looking back on things, it has gone by quickly. Also I have 3 more trays left for my bottom teeth. Its just amazing lookin at before and after pictures. Taking off the trays for my bottom teeth, is very easy now. I mean I still fill the tightness that comes with the new trays. I also have an annual dental appointment coming up and on that same day I will pickup my last tray for the bottom teeth. So Im really hoping that I dont have any cavities, because every blog or review Ive read about invisalign involves some people who have gotten cavities. This is not by no means a result of invisalign, but more so on the person. Because you have to take extra care of your teeth when wearing these plastic trays from 22 to 24 hours. Well on the bright side my treatment is almost done, and here are the new pics.

Comments

  1. thanks, only a few months left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate, appreciate the detailed photos etc - am thinking about embarking on the invisilign journey and this is making it look good!

    Do you get issues with speech with them in? this is my only concern at this stage as I am in a customer-facing role with my work.

    Thanks!

    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. during the beginning, you experience a lisp. but over time you'll adjust to the invisalign braces and it goes away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts