tray 23



Today is the 1st of February 2011 and I am wearing my 23rd tray. All day at work I couldnt wait to get home and wear my new trays.The trays went in really easy, there was some tightness as usual however thats a good thing. My journey is almost over and soon my bottom teeth will be finished. It seems like time is going by a little faster with the process. I'm smiling more than I used to. The other day I actually took a picture with someone and I showed all of my teeth. But I just cant wait until the end result when both of my gaps are closed, forever,lol I mean im paying about 6,000 so I deserve it. One important thing out of this experience is that , I really wanna see how much my personality will change afterwards. Well anyway, heres tray 23.

Comments

  1. Looking good man. I just started not too long ago, on my second tray and will be switching out on Monday. It's cool you are keeping a record of your progress for the world to see. I excited for you and can't wait until I approach the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea man, im excited too. thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts