tray 13

ok, its 19 september 2010 and I've had tray 13 on for 4 days. I'm 2 trays from being at the halfway point of my invisalign treatment. It seems to me that my lower canines are moving in this tray. There is nothing really noticeable about my upper teeth. However, I do feel something is happening every time I change into a new tray. The routine of changing into a new tray comes so easy now. I can take them off and put them on just like any other simple thing we do in life. I had a friend look at my invisalign progress on this blog and he was impressed and so am I. But there is a long way to go. I cant wait to show my girlfriend my invisalign, I'll be seeing her in 2 weeks from now. She is probably the only person I know that I've expressed my need to straighten my teeth. Well here are the pics

Comments

Popular Posts