tray 12

1 September 2010


I just put on my 12th invisalign tray about a day ago and it was pretty much routine as usual. There wasnt any pain just the ''new tray feel'' and some tightness, which is a good sign. They went on easily and I didnt have to force them down. There is more closure of my bottom teeth happening on this tray. My two front teeth are finally standing up straight. There is some slight change with my upper teeth, but its hard to notice. I always find myself comparing my first post to my latest post to spot the progress of invisalign. My next appointment is in 2weeks and I cant wait for that, then after that I'll be on vacation and I really cant wait for that. Well heres pics of tray 12.

Comments

  1. hi will
    interesting to read about ur invisilign experience i have a gap between my front teeth not to dissimilar to yours. im considering invisalign and was wandering if you could answer some of my questions: How much is does the whole treatment cost, how long is it predicted to take, and finaly i thought they would be a lot less visable than they actually are is it always visable like that.......any response would be greatly appreciated, look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cost depends on the area where u reside and the orthodontist, try to search for different advertisements and discounts. I say it could go from 3,000 to 6,000 dollars. you really have to search around for a price.I'm paying little more than 6 grand beacause I'm in europe. But I would certainly choose quality over quanity, so make sure that person has lots of experience. the time all depends on how your teeth are. The more spacing or crowding there is the longer it will take etc. My case is gonna take a little over a year. The invisalign is very noticeable in my pics because I took the pictures up close. But when i wear them around people they dont notice, unless they see me taking them out or putting them on. thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts