tray 8

                                                                                                                           24 JULY 2010

I received my 8th and 9th tray about a week ago. The trays have been looking very similar so far except for small adjustments here and there. Putting the trays on my teeth have become easy. There is only minor discomfort but no pain at all. I can easily take them off and put them on without any complaints. Whats helping me now is my finger nails. I have grown them about 1/8 inch and they are a good tool. The next time I will see my orthodontist will be AUGUST 2, 2010. He's supposed to give me 3 trays at that time because he will be on vacation. Those 3 trays will almost put me at the halfway point of my invisalign treatment. But I also have been thinking about next year. Because my job will require me to do some traveling for a couple of months. So I hope when the time comes he's not reluctant to give me extra trays to take with me. I dont wont to have to have my treatment come to a pause because of this. Well here are the pics of tray 8th. I did some shots of where the movement is taking place.

Comments

Popular Posts