tray 7

Im posting this blog on the 5 July 2010, but I actually have been wearing this tray for 2weeks already.
Today I will be picking up my 8th and 9th trays and I'm pretty excited. When I get there I'm gonna also make sure that I wear the correct tray, because on my last visit I wore tray 7 instead of 6. I felt a lot of discomfort and eventually ended up going back to the 6th tray.
  Things are pretty easy when it comes to wearing the trays and removing them. I just havent been religious when it comes to brushing my teeth every single time. As a alternative, what I have done is chew gum and rinse my trays out with water. However, before I got to bed I make sure that I brush my teeth and trays.
 I've been feeling a little anxious the past 4weeks about my treatment to progress and be over. I do realize I have to be patient and wait; I havent even gotten past my 10th tray yet,lol My girlfriend understands how I feel about my teeth. She too  had braces before but not invisalign. I keep her updated on my progress all the time. She cant wait to see how my teeth have changed since she last saw me, and that has been a loooong time. When I do see her I should be on my 15th tray. Im just thinking how its gonna feel to kiss her with the invisalign trays in my mouth.
   I always look at youtube vidoes or articles about braces. And one interesting technique I came across is the 6month braces. They place a continous force on your teeth. This allows for constant movment, yet it does not cause the discomfort that some might think. I was just thinking hmmm I wish I had an option to get that treatment as well. I mean invisalign is very good, but I'm not bothered by being seen with metal brackets in my mouth. Because I know that these metal brackets are going to fix whats bothering me to smile confidently.
    I stated before that I would also do youtube videos. I attempted to do these videos and realized that I'm a little camera shy. So I  was thinking maybe when my teeth get a little straighter then I just might do it. Then again,I'm not exactly sure if being camera shy has something to do with me being self-conscious about my teeth, or am I just camera shy. Here are some pics of my 7th tray. I'm not the best photographer but its the best i can do to show whats going on with my teeth. As you can tell invisalign moves the teeth little by little, these pics basically look the same as the last 6th trays I've worn before. However I can see the small movements because of the spaces that are being made in my teeth. In my future pics I will just show the new movements rather than show a full visual shot of my teeth.
  Thats all I have on this blog, ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts