invisalign tray 5



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vybI8NR_OVw


Today is May 31, 2010 and I've been in my 5th tray for a week so far. I visited my orthodontist to pay my second of 3 payments for my invisalign. I payed exactly 1500 euros because I happen to be living in  Europe. So now I have one more payment of 1500 euros and then I'll finally be finished with the monetary part of this experience. The total amount in US dollars is almost 6 grand, however the good part about that is the value of the euro can potentially rise and fall. This is what I have fortunately experienced, because before 1500 euros  was 2,014.00 dollars and with this second payment the value was 1,847.00.
    I really cant wait until the '' magic'' really starts to take effect in this process. I say this because as I was driving to pay my orthodontist, I notice this attractive woman walking in the opposite direction of my car. She wasn't looking at me, but as soon as I looked at her she instinctively looked at me. Now, a normal social gesture would be to smile to either show that you are friendly or interested in what you see. Unfortunately, I did not smile I just continued to look and then focused back on the road, so that I would not get into an accident. So I'm  pretty sure I sent a weird signal by acting in this way just because I didn't to show my ugly teeth.
  O yes, just like I stated in the previous blog I have provided pictures this time and also my clinic check from invisalign. The clinic check video does not fully finish for some reason but basically by the time I'm finished with invisalign my teeth will be straight and no more gaps. I will also build some courage to do video blogs on youtube, so that you can follow me with my invisalign experience.
  As you can see, I have two large gaps in my teeth. The square looking things on my teeth are called attatchments. The retainer hooks on to the attatchments so it can move teeth that are more difficult to move. They also rotate teeth, which is what my lower canines need. My invisalign is more noticeable right now because I took the picture up close and because of the plastic in between my gaps. However, throughout my social experience they are not noticeable at all, one time my orthodontist thought I wasn't wearing them.
 So now you can see why I was so reluctant to smile today,lol. Lastly, I also wanna thank Manisha Patel for being my first follower. Im already motivated to blog about my invisalign, but then when I seen her as my first follower it really made me feel great knowing that someone and hopefully people will follow this blog. So hugs and kisses to her,

Comments

  1. Wow I was just reading this and then surprisingly saw the shout out to me!! :) Thanks.... will be following and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts