tray 31



Well, its been a lonnnngg longgg time since I made a post and for that I apologize. Here is the last the invisalign tray of my treatment. The results are very remarkable, to me its almost like a miracle. My orthodontist did not expect these results at all. Im smiling a whole lot more than I ever used to and I'm taking more pictures. Ive showed some friends my new smile and they say I look totally different,lol Ive started the whitening treatment recently and its gonna take some time for my teach to adjust to the formula because its irritating my gums. I thank every one that has giving me praise and encouragement throughout this entire journey. However, I'm not completley finished yet. My goal was to completely close the gap between my teeth. Invisalign has done an excellent job of reducing the gap, but there is still a small gap remaining. My ortho told me if I came to him with the small gap that I have now he would have not recommended invisalign for me or braces. Lucky for me that is not the case. Ive paid in full the cost of this expensive but worthwhile treatment. And with that treatment comes the option to get the ''refinement trays'' in case the customer is not fully satisfied with the outcome. I am 95% satisfied with the outcome however, I do desire to reach my goal of closing the gap. So I will be starting the refinement trays soon and I will post the progress. The refinement trays are free and Im going to take advantage of that.

Comments

  1. Great stuff! You've inspired me to go down the same path. I will be documenting my experience also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm getting really excited now to get my teeth fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting pics of your progress! Hope it's still going well years later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very progressive..its really worth it specially if you are suffering from a crooked teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting progress. Thanks for sharing. I am feeling too nervous about my Invisalign treatment. This gives me hope, everything be alright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts