TRAY 28



Today is the 13th of April 2011 and I'm wearing my new tray 28. I tried to pay for the remainder of my balance for the invisalign, but they did not accept American Express. I thought AE was a worldwide accepted charge card but it is not. Well, I'll just have to find another way to finally submit my last and final payment. One of my pet peeves is being in debt or owing someone so, I'll resolve the situation very soon. My next appointment will be in 2weeks. This appointment will be molding of my lower teeth, so that a retainer can be made. Ive already worn the same tray for the last 4weeks and my orthodontist told me that the tray will become weaker. So, when the retainer is made for me, it will be much stronger and rigid and I'll only have to wear it at night. My teeth are progressively looking better and better. Smiling is not hard for me as it once was. Ok heres the pictures

Comments

  1. OMG - your teeth look amazing!!! Can you believe all this was in about a year? I can't wait to be done as I started with a sizable diastema.

    Thanks for posting your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thank you, everyone is very welcome. Im very proud to show what invisalign can do with your teeth. I know a year seems like a long time but it passes by quickly when invisalign becomes part of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts