tray 20



Its December 21 and I'm wearing my new invisalign tray 20. I have only 6 more trays left for my bottom teeth and 11 for the top. Time has passed by really fast with this treatment. The invisalign is working really well, and my orthodontist is also talking about using the pictures from my blog to promote the system. My case seems to be one of many rare cases.  This blog will really show what the invisalign can do with teeth that are widely spaced. I'm also going through an unfortunate time in my life. And the idea of still being able to smile even though times are/seem adverse constantly runs through my head. I think maybe its what we as people need to do more. You can even find poor kids from third world countries smiling on TV. Or comedians with a rough childhood smiling and telling jokes so they don't have to cry. People I know smile all the time even though I know they have more problems than they can deal with. I'm getting my teeth corrected. This is something I wanted since I was 8 years old. There are people who are not able to afford orthodontic treatment. And because of that I will find the strength to smile and be grateful.      

Comments

  1. Wow ur teeth are looking good! I have invisalign too, i'm on my 3rd tray now but only on my lower teeth for now. I get to start on my upper teeth at tray number 6. But i haven't experienced any real pain yet. Are the upper teeth more painful than the lower while they change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't necessarily call it pain in my case. Its more so just uncomfortable. Ive felt minor pain in both upper and lower. It just depends on the movements that are being made. And then in some trays Ive felt no pain at all, just the occasional tight pressure being placed on my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah ok.. just 1 more question: do u change ur trays every 2 weeks or every 3?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts